Vegetarian Chicken Noodle Soup

Are you a vegetarian who envies people who get to devour Chicken Noodle soup when they are ill, or do you simply just need some comfort food? Well here, my friends, is an answer to that issue.

Thick & Hearty Vegetarian Chicken Noodle Soup

2 Vegetarian Bouillon cubes (could also use the "Not Chicken Broth")
2 Potatoes, cubed
4 carrots, sliced thinly
1 onion, chopped
1bag of Quorn "chicken" cubes
2 cups Rotini Noodles ( I used Whole Wheat, or you could substitute egg noodles)
6 cups of water ( may need more depending on how "soupy" you want it)

Essentially, you add it all in a large stock pot and cook until the potatoes and carrots are tender. This is a veeerrry hearty soup, so you may want to dice your veggies into tiny pieces if you want a finer soup. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Madlouse said...

Can I have this when I'm sick? (Although I might need someone to make it for me).