Oh...the Treasures Found

The second weekend of every month treasure seekers traverse the highways to arrive at the Atlanta Expo Center for the Scott Antique market. It is a treasure trove of interesting people, amazing finds and really great food. This weekend, I was among the masses, and here are some of the more interesting discoveries of the day....


A very scary mask...and yes folks that is real fur.
A painted wooden cutout of clowns in a car....
...that had a painted back
Yes, that is a plaster lobster in a lobster trap. I'm not sure what it is doing to Miss Piggy, but I kind of don't want to know
I'm not sure what was with these mushrooms, but they kept popping up EVERYWHERE!

And then there were the Chairs...
The Extra Large one would be comfortable for a giant...
...and the extra small one, too tiny for a child


Do you have an urgent need for a signage for your insane asylum? Well, there were plenty...



And that was just a small taste of the joys of the antique market this weekend. What treasures did I actually bring home? you ask. Well, about 10 lbs of junk jewelry (broken earrings and broaches) for crafty purposes I will share with you later ....



No comments: