The Change Up

Just when you think that you have figured out what and where you want to live ...sometimes life throws a big change up in your direction.


I am presently an Atlanta girl. I love the pace of the city and the feel of the city. I grew up a mere 30 minutes away. Atlanta itself has gotten into my blood.


However, as much as I hate to admit it. Atlanta doesn't have much to offer as far as the field I have degree in. To top it off with, one friend after another has high tailed it out of here to the Big Apple. If you can make it there you can make it anywhere...right?


The quandry, in truth, does not exist. I have not recieved a job offer. I am not contemplating moving, as the financial resources are not available for a move. Besides, to live in a city with such a high cost of living without some type of job lead with my student loans coming due is totally insane. To top it off with, there is wedding planning in the works.

So I sit thus and enjoy my statis...and craft...

No comments: