Perfect for Puddles!

I have never owned a pair of rain boots. Always, I have carefully leaped over puddles and streams of water in the road, on sidewalks, and parking lots in an attempt to keep my feet dry and my shoes unharmed. Despite my best efforts, however, many a shoe has been ruined over the years. As this winter promises to be overrun with water and the many recent rainshowers have inspired me to search for the perfect rainboots that will not only look sassy and cute, but prevent the dreaded soaked shoe phenomenon.

First up on the list are cowboy rainboots.


The seller of these beauties makes them in all colors (can even customize to your favorite sports team...however, I'm not that fanatical about any team...but I do like the dots!)


How about some paisley cowboy rainboots?




What about a pair of rain mocs?




Or yummy Ballet flats?




Or the option is always there to go with the traditional shape and get a pair with a great print...

Like the super classic Burberry print...


Or something fun and bright to cheer up a rainy, gloomy day




Or a great nerdy graphic novel/comic book print
...




Or an illustration...



So many choices! Tons of great rainy day footwear makes it a bit of a dilemma... Maybe I should get one of each!

2 comments:

Madlouse said...

Cool rain boots! Any interesting options for guys??

Marcy said...

Links to few site's availability for men's rainboots...as you can see not as much variety, color or pattern (poor guys!)

http://www.shopstyle.com/browse/mens-clothes?fts=rain+boots#0_104

http://www.shoebuy.com/mens-rain-boots.htm

http://www.zappos.com/mens-rain-boot-boots~3