I'm Back...And I've Been Changing My Life!


Hey everyone!



I've been on hiatus for a while, mostly to focus on getting myself back on a healthy track. I've posted in the past about training for a 10k. Well, several months ago I decided to take back my health and fitness in full force. I still have a ways to go, but now that I've managed to make it three fourths of the way I thought I'd share what I've learned so far and blog about the process as I go forward. I'll post about what worked for me, but keep in mind, everyone is different and what worked for me may not necessarily work for you.



They say the two hardest parts are starting and finishing any project. I'm getting to the finish pretty soon and I have a feeling that the last bit of getting there may be the hardest part.



So stick around for the next installments and maybe (just maybe!) I just may post a cheesy picture with my old pants.

No comments: