Privacy Optional

It's been quite a while since my last post here. My day job has been a trifle bit insanely busy.

Since it's been such a while, I thought I would share a fun little find!


It's called a Bubble tree tent. Pierre Stephane Dumas created these fabulously, privacy-free little ports to the imagination. The downside (other than clear walls and lack of privacy of course) is that they are only in Europe right now, around seven to nine thousand bucks each, you can't fit it into a hiking pack, and during the summer? total greenhouse. However, they come in all different sizes and configurations.


There are a few companies in France who rent them out for a bit cheaper (about 400 Euros a night) and they are kind of like really awesome, portable hotel rooms. Watch the stars come out at night and the sun rise in the morning, all from the comfort of an inflatable tent? Ummm...yes, please!!

The next time I have extra money for one heck of a vacation...I'm totally going to spring for this! But I just might have to bring some curtains...

No comments: