January Reflections

Every year I make the same New Year's resolution, and every year I keep it. No, I do not have the amazing willpower and strength of a superhero. No, I am not a saint. What are these goals I achieve every year? I set the bar really high... my resolution each year is not to make one.

According to statistics, 22% of those who make a resolution give up by the first week, and 40% forget about it by the end of January.

After wearing yourself out over the holidays, why do that to yourself? Probably the best thing to do is to decide to make a positive change, and just do it. Take up your banner for a new you, and charge, whether it's the middle of August or February or June. Take life and make it yours.

Just my thoughts and reflections almost a week past January first.

1 comment:

Madlouse said...

So that's why you resolve not to make New Year's Resolutions! Great idea. I'd still like to learn to skate though..doesn't have to be a New Year's resolution, of course.